Sonora Criminal Defense Lawyer
Being charged with a crime is a stressful, tough situation. When you are in a bind, it is important to have an experienced criminal law attorney on your side to protect your rights.
I am defense lawyer Clint Parish and I understand the difficult time you are going through. I am a compassionate, understanding attorney, and I do everything I can to see my clients’ experience with California’s criminal justice system has as little an impact on their future as possible.
Major credit cards accepted.
Tuolumne County Defense Practice Areas
I have significant experience negotiating plea agreements and have handled thousands of cases. I have the knowledge, experience and the outcome-orientated outlook you need in a defense attorney. Speak to me today if you are facing criminal charges involving:
- DUI: Even first-time DUI offenses can have a long-lasting impact on a person’s life. If you are facing a second or third DUI, however, the penalties are much more severe and could include extended jail sentences and significant fines.
- Drug crimes: I can help you fight back against serious drug possession, manufacturing or distribution charges involving methamphetamine or heroin, cocaine, marijuana, PCP or prescription drugs.
- Weapons crimes: Illegal possession of a firearm — particularly possession by someone previously convicted of a felony — is not taken lightly in California.
- Sex crimes: Certain sex crimes convictions require a person to register as a sex offender in California. I work hard to eliminate this possibility in cases involving rape, sexual assault or sex crimes against children.
- Violent crimes: An experienced attorney is invaluable if you are facing charges such as assault, battery, manslaughter or murder. In some cases your very life could be at stake, and I will be sure to put forth the best defense possible.
- White collar crimes: California is dedicating more resources to prevent white collar crimes, including embezzlement, bribery, fraud, forgery and extortion. Together we can fight back against the charges you face.
- Students: High school and college students have their entire future ahead of them. Do not let a criminal conviction put that future at risk.
I also help anyone who has a warrant out for his or her arrest or has failed to appear at court. I know that it is better to proactively address your issues rather than letting them culminate in increased penalties down the road.