Sonora Criminal Defense Lawyer
Being charged with a crime is a stressful, tough situation. When you are in a bind, it is important to have an experienced criminal law attorney on your side to protect your rights.
I am defense lawyer Clint Parish and I understand the difficult time you are going through. I am a compassionate, understanding attorney, and I do everything I can to see my clients’ experience with California’s criminal justice system has as little an impact on their future as possible.
Please schedule your free consultation by contacting my Tuolumne County law firm online today. You may also call my firm at 209-288-4565 to learn more about how I can help.
Major credit cards accepted.
Tuolumne County Defense Practice Areas
I have significant experience negotiating plea agreements and have handled thousands of cases. I have the knowledge, experience and the outcome-orientated outlook you need in a defense attorney. Speak to me today if you are facing criminal charges involving:
- DUI: Even first-time DUI offenses can have a long-lasting impact on a person’s life. If you are facing a second or third DUI, however, the penalties are much more severe and could include extended jail sentences and significant fines.
- Drug crimes: I can help you fight back against serious drug possession, manufacturing or distribution charges involving methamphetamine or heroin, cocaine, marijuana, PCP or prescription drugs.
- Weapons crimes: Illegal possession of a firearm — particularly possession by someone previously convicted of a felony — is not taken lightly in California.
- Sex crimes: Certain sex crimes convictions require a person to register as a sex offender in California. I work hard to eliminate this possibility in cases involving rape, sexual assault or sex crimes against children.
- Violent crimes: An experienced attorney is invaluable if you are facing charges such as assault, battery, manslaughter or murder. In some cases your very life could be at stake, and I will be sure to put forth the best defense possible.
- White collar crimes: California is dedicating more resources to prevent white collar crimes, including embezzlement, bribery, fraud, forgery and extortion. Together we can fight back against the charges you face.
- Students: High school and college students have their entire future ahead of them. Do not let a criminal conviction put that future at risk.
I also help anyone who has a warrant out for his or her arrest or has failed to appear at court. I know that it is better to proactively address your issues rather than letting them culminate in increased penalties down the road.
Contact A Sonora Defense Attorney If You Are Facing Criminal Charges
Please schedule your free and confidential consultation today. I am ready to listen to your situation before preparing a strong defense. I can be reached online or by phone at 209-288-4565.